Can this little girl get any more gorgeous? I guess only time will tell. What a precious baby girl you have. I am so glad I get to be her aunty! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures. You and Chelsie and quite the artists!
Love it! Especially the last one and the one of her grabbing her toes (Evie has started to suck on her toes!) What a cutie pie!
Ashley she is so cute! I love your family picture- you guys look so good!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Can this little girl get any more gorgeous? I guess only time will tell. What a precious baby girl you have. I am so glad I get to be her aunty! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures. You and Chelsie and quite the artists!
Love it! Especially the last one and the one of her grabbing her toes (Evie has started to suck on her toes!) What a cutie pie!
Ashley she is so cute! I love your family picture- you guys look so good!
Post a Comment