Papa (grandpa Lilja) surprised Isla with a "Jenny jump-up" today! She had more fun chewing on the thing than she did jumping. She hasn't quite figured it out yet but she looks stinkin' cute in it!
I Love Isla's Feet!
Its true! They are the cutest little things in the world! She wiggles them all the time: when she's nursing when she's playing...even when she's falling asleep her little tootsies are wiggling away. So cute.
Adam is 21!
We celebrated Adam's 21st birthday at Anthony's. My mom and sister were at a concert that night so Isla joined us and she did really good. We had an amazing feast and Adam enjoyed a lovely brewski alongside lobster AND steak...his dream come true.
2 comments:
Ashley she is so so cute!
I'm working on it. I mean I know what I want in regards to breastfeeding and episiotomy or not, etc. but I am just planning on going to the hospital here... Did you love doing it at home?
Post a Comment