Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New House!

This weekend me and Adam bought a house at an auction! Its a brand new home just shy of 1200 sf., 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Its a bit small but I think it will be perfect for our little family. We are VERY excited to own our own home and are especially excited that it is in town! We're only a few minutes from the freeway which will make Adam's commute much less intense. We got a great deal on it too, so thats a huge blessing. We are in need of a refrigerator (and a few other less essential items) so if you think about it please pray that we would be able to find a fridge within our price range and that our needs would be met as we transition into home ownership. I'll try to post some pictures of our house after we take another look this weekend!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

marndt said...

I'm so excited to see pictures!!