Isla babe
Isla is so much fun lately. She is talking up a storm, learning her manners, learning to count and getting some very tricky ideas. A couple of my favorite Isla quotes are "don't eat me, not gummies" (when adam was biting her tummy) and "er-go babe" (while handing Adam her drink, because me and Adam call each other babe). She also says "thanks, mom" when I do simple things for her like cut up her food or help her with something. Isla is really into saying sorry to things too, like when she bumps into the chair she says "sorry, chair." Its pretty cute. Here are some pictures of our cutie from the last month or so. Auntie Chelsie has also taken some very very cute picts the last few weeks but I don't have them yet!






Baby #2






Baby #2I am 28 weeks pregnant with little girl #2! I'm feeling quite large and a lot more uncomfortable than I remember feeling with Isla. I can't stand jeans any longer and the heartburn is absolutely unbearable. BUT all that aside I am really enjoying being pregnant and now that the kicks are super strong its fun to start dreaming about this little girl thats growing inside me. We can't wait to meet you little girl!
1 comment:
Yay, I found you!
Post a Comment