Isla is officially a one and a half year old. We had her 18 month check up today and she weighs 24 1/2 lbs and is 33 inches tall. I'm having a lot of fun with my little cutie these days. She knows how to pretend now and its really fun to play babies and eat her her pretend treats and eggs that she makes! She's very friendly and always happy when we go out and about. She says hi to everyone and waves at all cars. Isla is also starting to play a lot nicer with her friends. On Monday her and Violet had a great time hugging and holding hands and yesterday Eden and Isla were walking around the house smiling and holding hands and laughing with each other. This age is so fun! And as excited as I am to have this next baby girl, I really want to enjoy these next few months while its just Isla.







1 comment:
She is so cute!
Post a Comment