
This picture is at Kayak Point-the annual Hollingsworth family picnic and Isla's first trip to the beach. Here we are using our new sleepy wrap which is amazing! Its pretty much just a long piece of material that you tie around your body and slip your baby into. Baby is snug and safe and probably feels like she's back in the womb. I love it because it really does put her to sleep!

This is a sling that my wonderful best friend Amanda made. This is great for quick trips into the store so I don't have to lug the hefty car seat carrier in with me. It also keeps Isla nice and snug so she can stay sleeping and close to her mama. Plus its made of really cute fabric!

Okay, this has nothing to do with baby wearing but isn't it cute? I've started pumping so Adam can bond with Isla and give her a bottle once in a while. Plus it gives me a chance to have a little time to myself.
2 comments:
Sooo cute Ash! You guys are just beaming.. I'm so happy for you!
Cute pictures! You look lovely. It was so nice to see you last week. Hope to see you again soon.
Post a Comment