Sunday, August 3, 2008

Two weeks already!

I can't believe Isla is already two weeks old! She is growing a lot! At her one week appointment Isla weighed 7 lbs 1 oz. and by her two week appointment she was at 8 lbs 2 oz! Thats a whole pound and an ounce in one measly week! She was also 3/4 of an inch longer and her head was 2cm bigger. Her are some pictures from this last week:




Isla didn't really like her first bath!








Precious little woobie








She loves her hands!







This is what happens when she isn't swaddled tight enough!





Five generations: baby Isla, mommy Ashley, Grammy Debbie, Great Grandma Barb and Great Great Grandma Helen








I love holding my sweet baby








My two babies!








Scrunchy face








Isla is really strong! She lifts her head like a champ!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Oh, I love all these pictures! Wow, the two-week mark is so cool, it just gets better from here! Love you!