I've been meaning to post for a couple weeks now but life with a new baby makes simple tasks seem surprisingly daunting sometimes! But I wouldn't trade it for anything! Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks:

This is a picture of Isla at her one month check up with Michelle (our midwife, naturopathic doctor and pediatrician-on the right) and Jess (Michelle's assistant-on the left). These two are AMAZING! Isla weighed 10 lbs. 6 oz. and was 22.5 inches long! I can't believe how fast our little girl is changing!

Karlee absolutely loves to hold Isla! She's surprisingly good at the baby thing.

Here Isla is with her Great Great Grandma! We stopped by for a visit last weekend and Grandma loved the chance to show off her great great granddaughter to some of her friends!

Isla and her Papa!

I think if she could talk she'd say "I can't put my arms down" like on A Christmas Story. Hey, it was a cold day and we were gonna be outside for a few hours, I like to be prepared :)
No comments:
Post a Comment