
Isla Grace

Emaline Sophia
Fall has hit and the craziness that is life has arrived! My blog posts keep getting later and later each month...which is a sure sign of busy-ness. Its so much harder to be a stay at home mama than I ever imagined. Don't get me wrong; I wouldn't have it any other way! But its very emotionally demanding and it really tests you as a person. Its disappointing when you've been home all day long and not only have you NOT done the dishes you've actually added to the pile. Emaline is developing a lot right now, which is so so wonderful, but she needs more and more attention, time, and interaction as she gets bigger (and sleeps less too). Isla has cut out naps completely and has recently discovered "the tantrum." She only does it in public when she knows I can't quite manage to discipline the way I normally would. Ohhh 2 two year olds! Completely adorable one minute and an emotional mess the next!
But aside from that, things are good here in the Hollingsworth house. Adam has work, our tummies are full and we have a roof over our heads! And we have two amazingly beautiful girls to oogle over every day. I love my family!

Rainy day bathing suit fun!

I let Isla run around outside in her suit on one of those oddly warm but rainy days

Having a blast in the rain.

"Tut tut, it looks like rain!"

Isla likes to have fun with Emi

So nice of her to share those stickers!

Sweet, sweet Emi!

We busted out the jumperoo

She thinks Isla is way cooler than the jumperoo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment