The transition to two kids has been very interesting. Emi is a pretty good little baby but she's had a cold for the last week or so and has made it hard for her to breath at night and even harder to nurse her at night. She's starting to smile more and I'm hearing more and more of those little cooing sounds. I love this baby stage. You start to get a taste of their little personality.
Isla is really good with Emaline...we've had a few eye pokes and not so gentle love pats but other than that she seems to love her baby sister. She's had a much harder time dealing with the loss of our 24/7 attention and was "acting out" for the first few weeks. Plus the girl is TWO so we've had our share of challenges this last month. I've really been trying hard to figure out what discipline techniques are going to work best for our fiery little girl. She definitely spices things up!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment