Twenty-one Months
Let me just start by saying that I get to spend all my days with this cutie:
I am so thankful and blessed to have this little bug in my life! I am going to ramble a bit about Isla. Its mostly for my own records....something I want to do before my attention has to be split between two little cuties!Dear Isla Babe,
You are so much fun to be around! You are extremely friendly, waving and saying hi to anyone and everyone. You tell me you love me and it melts my heart. I love that you always need at least a couple of snuggles throughout the day no matter how busy and independent your being! You kiss your baby sister. You are a talker and its a blast to hear the funny, silly crazy things you come up with. You pretend to make me and daddy coffee and eggs. You're one of the best pretend mommy's I've ever seen and I know your going to be an amazing big sister. Sharing is not your strong suit and I am so thankful that THIS is our biggest problem :) If you see someone crying you give them a hug and say "y' okay?" in a high pitched voice. You love to be "nakin" (naked) and I can't blame you! I'm so glad that you love to snuggle up and listen to a good book. Outside is your favorite place to be. You have a beautiful singing voice. You can almost count to 10 perfectly. You really really like your Thomas toothpaste. Candy is number one on your list of priorities; I think you like it more than most kids do! You absolutely hate broccoli and most other green things. When you say ice cream you actually say eye-suh-kuh-mime. You never want help with things and when we offer you say "no, my turn" because you really really want to learn how to do it yourself. These are just a few of the things I adore about you. I could go on and on forever! I love you Isla Bear and you are such an amazing blessing in my life. I can't wait to watch you grow even more. I love you.
Love, Mommy
EASTER:

The Easter bunny came!

CANDY!

Finding those eggs.

I'm still finding grass stuck to my feet :)

So much good stuff!

Isla's Easter dress

Me, my sisters and Isla

My family

The four of us!

Cousins on Easter

Ending Easter Sunday with a fascinating book and lots of girl cousins!













No comments:
Post a Comment