Monday, December 21, 2009

December so far...

We're having another baby girl, probably!
We had our ultrasound today and the tech couldn't get a super great look but she said she definitely didn't see any boy parts and was "pretty sure" the baby is a girl! We're really excited to have two girls so close in age. Baby was in a breach position so I'm hoping this little one decides to flop around soon. Also, the position the baby was in made it so that the tech couldn't get a look at the heart, kidneys or any of the other important things they like to check so we'll probably be having another ultrasound in a few weeks.

Isla is 17 months old!
Thats right, she's almost 1 1/2. How the heck did that happen? She seriously says so many words I couldn't list them if I tried. I've been wanting to sit down and make a list and add to it as she is talking through out the day but I just haven't gotten around to it. Some of the cutest words lately are "cool" and "kitty, hold" and "happy." She cried when she sat on Santa's lap and she likes to tell the story when people come over; she says "hasa (santa) cry" while she points to the picture above the fireplace. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks:
Getting to pet the kitty.

My little ornament thief.


Goofy girl


Haha, she looks like an old lady.

Snow day

Lights of Xmas


Cousin Eva

Dress up!

Our big tree!

Looking for the best tree.

Still looking....

Telling daddy we found it!

At the tree farm with dad

Mommy and Isla at the tree farm!

No comments: