Our little kid...
Isla is seriously growing up! I say it every month but she is really looking like a little kid, especially with some cute little pig tails in her hair. She says a ton of words now. She will try to say anything we ask her to (of she's in the mood, of course). Unfortunately she has recently entered a "MINE!" stage that has been very challenging to deal with, especially when she has a friend over. She is adorable and tons and tons of fun but she is definitely in a 'testing her limits' kind of stage. I guess thats just how they learn! She can also drink from a cup pretty well now and feed herself most things. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it on the blog before but Isla is totally and completely obsessed with horses! We watch Black Beauty often and look at our books that have horses in them. She also asks to look up pictures of horses on the internet! Its pretty cute.
Our Tiniest Baby
I'm 15 weeks pregnant now! This pregnancy is flying by. It feels way different this time around since I have Isla as a distraction. We should get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl in the next month or so. I have felt a few little kicks and wiggles in there but nothing major yet.
Here are a couple pictures of Isla from the last month:




Doing her chores like a good little girl ;)

One morning Isla got to the living room a few minutes before Adam and I. She had climbed onto the table and helped herself to some left over cake.

We got to babysit Auntie Mia's kitten for a couple of days...Isla learned the hard way about kitten claws.

No comments:
Post a Comment