Monday, May 18, 2009

Isla's 10th Month

Isla is REALLY walking!! She's very good at it now. She gets in to everything and is a very curious little girl.  She also says her name randomly and "yeah"when I ask her questions, but I think she's just mimicking me since I say yeah a lot in my conversation.  She fake laughs and joins in when the rest of us are laughing at something even though she doesn't get the joke. Its pretty cute. I think she's starting to say kitty too, but its hard to tell.  Me and Isla are spending a ton of time with Amanda and Eden and its a total blast! Me and Amanda have started cooking meals ahead of time together. A week or so ago we made 14 meals, doubled. It was a lot more work than we planned for, but we've learned from our mistakes and I think we'll be more efficient next time. Its turned out to be a great thing! Its so nice to have a freezer full of dinners and Adam is really appreciating the new variety. Its also a great way to save some money on groceries. 

This last month we had a ton of fun going to the tulip fields with Ari and David and their girls and auntie Mia. We had not so much fun when Isla had a 104 temperature and ended up having a bladder infection. Poor girl. It was really sad. But we got hooked up with some antibiotics and she's back to her old self. So glad thats over. Here are some pictures from this month!









4 comments:

ellen said...

Those are some awesome photos! I can't believe your little sweet pea is walking and "talking" at 10 months!!!! Riley is starting to combat crawl and he's 7mos. We saw the tulips a few weeks ago as a fluke. We were in Costco when they lost power (the night that a ton of people lost power) and we had just eaten dinner but not shopped. They kicked us out and we went tiptoeing through the tulips!

Anonymous said...

Man it seems like just yesterday that you wrote the 9 month update. I love the pictures and I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures ASH!!

Anonymous said...

By the way I hope your birthday and Mother's Day ws great!