Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March

Me and Isla are having a lot of fun these days! Amanda and Eden are home!! Its so wonderful to have my best bud back and the girls are SO cute together! I only have one picture of them on here but I plan on getting A LOT more in the near future. :) 

This is a picture of Isla wearing the "Hollingsworth suit." Adam's mom has pictures of all the siblings in this little outfit and my sister in law has done it with all of her babies too. So it was Isla's turn and this is the closest I could get to the pose:



Trying to get a good view of those chompers:


Isla is such a happy little baby (except when we're trying to get her to sleep on her own):



Here is my first real sewing project. I made this little dress for Isla over the weekend. Its definitely not perfect but its not to shabby for my first attempt. Also note that Isla stands on her own, without holding on to things now!!! She's becoming quite the little dare devil, standing for longer and longer periods of time on her own. I think she's gonna be walkin' soon!

And here are Eden and Isla meeting for the first time! Eden is such a sweetie! :) She says Isla's name and it is so stinkin' adorable!!


No comments: