Friday, June 20, 2008

Blog is a funny word...

So here is my first blog. I decided that since all my friends who have babies also have blogs, I should probably join in on the trend...plus its a great way to keep friends and family updated as our new little one joins our family! So far I have really enjoyed being pregnant with this little girl...its so fun to feel all her kicks and wiggles! Here are a few pictures of my growing belly...



This is about 30 weeks...photo by Chelsie Lilja!








Our first family photo! Thanks chels!










34 weeks











36 weeks and counting!

2 comments:

Ariana said...

I love your blog and your pictures! The one with your hands on your belly is just so cool. Hope you are feeling good... that little girl will be here in no time! Love you guys!

Eden said...

yeah, so glad you started a blog!