













So this post will be part 1. I can't fine my card reader to upload any really recent pictures or the pictures from Emi's birthday and such. So I'll post a few from earlier in the month and post the rest when I find it!
We've had a pretty fun month...My birthday landed on mother's day this year so I got to spend the whole day with my mama and sisters. We went to the mill creek garage sales, out to a nice lunch, and ended with a few hours at the spa. I came home to an immaculately clean house thanks to my awesome hubby and his sisters. It was perfect. After that me and Adam snuck away for a couple hours. We just grabbed some coffee and went on a little country drive. My favorite dates with Adam are the really simple one's like that.
Earlier in the month we celebrated Easter. It was really quiet this year. We had a nice dinner at our house with Adam's side of the family at our house the night before and then just my mom and sisters came over for lunch on Easter day (dad was out of town). The girls got Easter baskets in the morning and we went to church. It was pretty low key :)
Isla is growing a ton. She can pump herself on the swings now which is pretty awesome. She is learning how to draw a stick person and just yesterday she wrote her whole name (kind of). She is SO SO curious about the world. She has questions about everything from the moment her little feet hit the ground in the morning. It tests my patience sometimes because the questions are sometimes hard and awkward and set to the tone of a crying Emi but I know she's asking to learn and grow. She uses big words now like cooperate and nervous and she uses them correctly. She is a major talker and a total people person. Always has been. I love how out going she is.
On the other hand, Emi is a mama's girl and if she doesn't know you really really really well she'll probably cry if you try to talk to her. She's getting better. She actually even walked up to some people and started talking to them at the Zoo. But that was a first. I like that she's shy like that. I think its kind of sweet and I know she's not going to run off with a stranger. Emi is really starting to talk too. I'll talk more about her birthday in my next post. Here is a list of some of the words she can say:
-Dada
-Mama
-Isla
-Bite
-D,D,Dooaaa (Dora)
-Hot
-Kitty
-Cheese
-Ball
-Dog panting sound
-Tweet tweet
-U,u,u,u (for up)
-Ousiii (outside)
-Papa
-papa (this one means diaper)
-aaah and mmmmm after foo/drinks she likes
I think there are a few more that I'm forgetting but she's doing great with her words! She's really fun lately too. Her and Isla are playing together more everyday; being crazy and making each other crack up. Emi does these crazy moves with her head that get us all cracking up. Life is good!
1 comment:
Um, I really like your kids!
Post a Comment