Sunday, May 23, 2010

22 Months



Big Sister
I'm just going to do a quick post about the fun things we did in May (pre-baby) and talk a bit about Isla before this month gets away from me. I'm hoping to get a chance to sort through all the cute pictures of my girls together and do a separate post about the newest member of the family!

On my birthday we headed to the Seattle Aquarium:
Isla was super silly on the drive down. She was singing itsy bitsy spider and giggling up a storm.



Got to touch a starfish!



Our little jellyfish












The Aquarium was a blast and it was great to spend time together as a family of 3. I also made a point to do something really fun one-on-one with Isla each week before baby came. We went to jungle playland, the children's museum, lake forest park and did several shopping trips and park visits as well. A few days before Emaline was born we got to go to the zoo with Ari and her 3 girls. Isla had a great time with her cousins:




Isla is doing so many fun and cute things now. She can count to 10. She says "I love you, too, mom" (when she feels like it) and LOVES to pretend grocery shop. After Emaline was born Adam took Isla to the store to pick out something special and of course she picked a shopping cart loaded with groceries. She is an awesome helper with the baby too. The other day I was about to change Emaline's diaper and Isla ran as fast as she could to bring me a new diaper and the wipes. She's a very sweet little girl.

No comments: