Eleven Months Old
I'm a little late with the 11 month post! Summer time just has a way of flying by. I'm so amazed that Isla is going to be one here in a couple of weeks. Its already party planning time!
She seems to be doing new things at a faster speed these days! She can pretty much run now...which makes for a tired mommy and daddy. Today she started to say "papa." She can meow like the kitty, wash her hands (she just rubs them together when I say 'lets wash our hands'), do the sign for "all done" and her own version of please, she can feed herself, she can take OFF her diaper, says ball, nods yes and no correctly and says no. She also likes to snuggle her stuffed animals and give them kisses (open-mouth, of course). She's also working on a couple more teeth which has made for some longer than normal nights lately. She still does NOT sleep through the night, even though we've made some good improvements other than these last few teething nights.
We have been spending a lot of time with my mom, Grammy lately because she's off for summer vacation! We've also been spending a lot of time with my sisters which has been wonderful. Here are a couple pictures from Isla's 11th month:

Just hangin out with the sippy
Father's Day
For Adam's first father's day we went to Larabee state park and had some fun at the beach. Me and Isla surprised him with a photo of him and her with a frame that was decorated with Isla's hand prints and foot prints. Adam is such an amazing dad and I couldn't ask for a better husband! He is my best friend and I am so blessed to be starting a family with him!! Love you babe!







No comments:
Post a Comment