Tour of Our House:This is what it looks like from the street:

This is what you see when you fist walk in the door:

Immediately to your left is the spare bedroom/our temporary TV room:

To your right is a small hallway, and the first door on you left is :

Straight in front of you , at the end of that small hallway is our room:

And off of our room is our master bathroom:

And off of our bathroom is our master walk-in closet:

Pretend your back at the front door, Isla's room is the second door on your left:

And the Kitchen is at the very end of the main hallway , to the left:

And the living are is at the end of the main hallway to the right:

And that pretty much sums it up! Don't mind the messes and lack of decorating...we're still working on it! But I just thought I'd give y'all a little tour! :)
Six Months Old!This is Isla, sitting up like a big girl next to her awesome pretend house!

And here she is "enjoying" some delicious avocado.

Isla is 6 months old today! It seems like time has gone so stinkin' fast! But at the same time I can hardly remember what life was like without her. She is doing so many new things! She scootches so well, you can almost call it crawling. She is learning how to clap, although she only does it randomly, not on demand. And eating new foods. So far she has tried bananas, avocado, apricots and tonight she has sweet potatoes. She still doesn't think she needs to sleep all night but we're working on that one. She's also getting lots of hair, which is pretty cute (although not nearly as much as our cute friend Evie from birth class!). We love her more and more everyday and are having fun watching her little personality come out!
1 comment:
Lovin' the tour of the house, and it is to clean! It looks so nice in there, even though I know you have more to do. I just LOVE the pink in Isla's bedroom it's so cute and so her!
She is so cute and I love the pic of her sitting by her little house. She is so grown up! I love you Isla, and your mommy and daddy too.
Post a Comment