I can't believe my baby girl is already three months old! Its been so amazing watching her grow and change. She teaches me more and more about love everyday. There are definitely some hard things about being a mommy, but the joy of her precious little face FAR outweighs them. Isla babe, I am so completely in love with you! Thank you for all the joy you bring me...
I got a sweet new camera this last week and have been having a blast trying to figure it all out! Its been like 4 years since I took a photography class so bare with me as I try to come up with some good pictures. Its nice that I have such an adorable subject to practice on! :) Here are a few from the last couple of days:

I got a sweet new camera this last week and have been having a blast trying to figure it all out! Its been like 4 years since I took a photography class so bare with me as I try to come up with some good pictures. Its nice that I have such an adorable subject to practice on! :) Here are a few from the last couple of days:
3 comments:
great picts! Isla, you are so gorgeous!!
Ashley! She is looking so cute!
Love the pictures! I think my favorite is Isla upset in her costume! So cute Isla!
Post a Comment